Tickets must be entered by August 7! Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions regarding your virtual tickets.
Log your reading beginning Monday, June 13 through Sunday, July 31. Select the Beanstack link to register or log into your Summer Reading Program account and start tracking your progress! Use Beanstack software to log your reading. You will be able to use the Beanstack website or app for your summer reading account. If you have an account from last year, you do not need to create a new account. If you do not remember your login information, use the 'forgot username' or 'forgot password' options to retrieve your login.
The adventure begins as you Read Beyond the Beaten Path this summer at Three Rivers Library with prizes, gift card drawings, and Grand Prize Drawings, just for reading! Keep track of your reading time to earn badges, prizes, virtual tickets and more.
Here’s how it works:
- Read 240 Minutes (4 Hours): Earn 2 virtual raffle tickets for the Grand Prize Raffles
- Read 480 Minutes (8 Hours): 2 virtual tickets for the Grand Prize Raffles & entry to the bonus prize raffle
- Read 720 Minutes (12 Hours): 3 virtual tickets for the Grand Prize Raffles
- Every 240 Minutes (4 hours) increment read and logged, for a total of 2160 Minutes or 36 hours, earns an additional virtual ticket for the Grand Prize Raffles
- Read 2400 Minutes (40 hours): automatic entry for a separate Super Reader Bonus Prize Raffle
- Program Perks: Attend our virtual adult programs and listen for the secret word to enter as an activity in Beanstack for even more virtual tickets for the Grand Prize Raffle
Every time you log reading times, you'll be automatically entered into our random gift card drawings! Grand Prize Drawing tickets are not automatically entered. Once you have earned Grand Prize Drawing tickets, be sure to view the prize choices and enter your tickets for the raffle prize you wish to win. Only one Grand Prize can be won per person. Winners of the Grand Prize Drawings are eligible for the bonus prizes and the random gift card drawings. Most prizes must be picked up at the library, in-person or via curbside.
* Only books, audiobooks, and ebooks read during the summer reading program, 6/13/22-7/31/22, are eligible to be logged. All reading minutes must be logged by the end of the program, 7/31/22.